Monday, February 1, 2010

Fadil Shoot and More Videos

Hello everyone! Andrew and I had a great week last week at Miss Universe. On Tuesday we got to go to a big photo shoot with all three girls, which was a long day, but a lot of fun. The photographer was Fadil Berisha who has shot all kinds of celebrities. Andrew and I were there shooting video all day and got a lot of great footage, which he is editing now. I took these pics with my phone:



There was also a lot of press there. Here are a couple of articles about the shoot:

NBC New York
TMZ

Another project the MUO film/web team (consisting of me, Andrew, and our boss Colin) started is a Video Blog series with all three girls. Here are the blogs that we posted today:

Miss Universe
Miss USA
Miss Teen USA

Other videos Andrew and I have created or helped create lately include:

Salsa Lesson - Part 1 (edited by Andrew)
Hearts for Haiti (shot and edited by Nicole)
Fan Contest - Twitter (group effort)

So as you can see, MUO has kept us busy with lots of great projects! This week, Andrew is going with Miss Teen USA to a couple schools upstate while she talks to various D.A.R.E. programs. I am looking forward to Thursday when I go with Miss USA to West Point Military Academy. Keep watching www.missuniverse.com for more videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment