Friday, June 25, 2010

See you in Shanghai!

The second week at the Miss Universe Organization was very similar to the first. Lots of editing, organizing, graphic design, etc. I've designed a bunch of "promos" for the Miss USA website (the graphics that run on the top of the screen, linking to videos), as well as edited a few. I also have done a bit of shooting, going out to a disclosed globally-known feather-craftsman's shop and filming Miss USA have a makeup lesson with a world renowned makeup artist.
I'm starting to get used to everything, but still working through some kinks. I'm really going to have to work through them fast, as I leave on sunday for Shanghai, China for a week with Miss USA. We will be at the Shanghai World Expo until July 3rd. I'm going to keep this post short, but expect an extended one during/after the trip. My cameras will be in hand at all times, so I'll have some pictures.
-Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment